[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h1|font_size:20|text_align:left” google_fonts=”font_family:Josefin%20Sans%3A100%2C100italic%2C300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”What Is Mega Solace ?” open=”true”]
What Is Mega Solace ?
Mega Solace is a crowdfunding platform for creative projects from films, and music to business, fashion, and films. Mega Solace is full of ambitious, innovative, and imaginative ideas that are brought to life through the direct support of others.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”Who can use Mega Solace Outlets?” open=”true” css_animation=”lightSpeedIn”]
Mega Solace Startups is open to backers all over the world. Anyone, from anywhere, can pledge to a project as long as they have a major debit or credit card.
Project creation is currently available to individuals in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, and Japan who meet the requirements below.
- You are 18 years of age or older.*
- You are a permanent resident of one of the above listed eligible countries.
- You are creating a project in your own name, or on behalf of a registered legal entity with which you are affiliated.
- You have an address, bank account, and government-issued ID based in the country that you’re creating a project in.**
- If running your project as an individual, the linked bank account must belong to the person who verified their identity for your project.
- You have a major credit or debit card.***
- You must have the authority to represent the organization to our payments partner, Stripe.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”How do I start a project?” open=”true” css_animation=”lightSpeedIn”]
Anyone that meets our creator requirements is eligible to launch a project on Kickstarter.
Just head to our start page to begin building your project. You can find tips on structuring and running your project in our Resources Compendium, and refer to our rules to make sure your project idea is a good fit. Meanwhile, feel free to save your project as a draft and return to finish it up or submit it for review at a later date.
[/vc_toggle][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_toggle title=”How do I set up my account to receive funds?” open=”true” css_animation=”lightSpeedIn”]
You can set up your account details through Kickstarter, on the Payment tab of your project draft. We’ve partnered with Stripe for this process, and it should only take a few minutes to complete.
This process will require you to fill out your contact details, set your funds recipient, verify the fund recipient’s identity, fill out the fund recipient’s direct deposit account, and add a payment source.
Please note that this process must be fully completed in order to launch your project.